Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen (A.P.J.) Abdul Kalam, born on 15 October 1931 is an the scientist, president, an aerospace Engineer – popularly called the Missile Man of India is no wonder an inspiration to millions of Indians spread across the world. The winner of Bharat Ratna – India’s highest civilian honor is most popular for his interaction with the student community. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam studied Physics at St. Joseph’s College in Tiruchirappalli and then went on to study Aerospace Engineering at Madras Institute of Technology (MIT).
Inspirational Quotes from A.P.J. Abdul Kalam :
1) Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.
2) Confidence and Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you successful person.
3) Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult.
4) Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.
5) Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
6) Learning gives Creativity, Creativity leads to Thinking, Thinking provides Knowledge, Knowledge makes you great.
7) All birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagles avoid rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude make the difference.
8) If you FAIL, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt in Learning”. END is not the end; in fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies”. If you get NO as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”.
9) Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.
10) To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
11) Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.
12) If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun.
13) It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
14) All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
15) You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.